For 2018 we had a brand new layout on the oval and lots of first-time events to keep the record crowd entertained.
- There were 100 Artisan stallholders
- A food court and big, shaded seating area
- The inaugural Wellness Tent and wellness area to add a cool vibe to a hot day!
- There was the community art project – Paint a Brick on the Tennis club wall
- More entertainment for children
- A longer music set list in the Wine Tent
- The main stage was filled end to end
- Saturday night was family movie night, under the stars
- and all of this just a few minutes walk to the Sculptures on the Scarp exhibition at the Darlington Station Reserve.
Expressions of interest for next year will open in June.
The Darlington Arts Festival welcomes stall holders who are interested in selling art and hand-made West Australian craft, food, produce, art/craft materials, model making equipment and books.
Commercial items produced overseas are not permitted.
We look forward to welcoming you as a stall holder at the 2019 festival.
Entertainment for the young